Janome Memory Craft 500e Embroidery Machine
Now designers can create projects to reflect their personal sense of style with the Memory Craft 500E. It's easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in embroidery designs and 6 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless. The MC500E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9”x11” and it comes an extra wide table for expansive workroom.
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine's advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC500E’s new LCD color touchscreen.
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 11”
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- RE28b Hoop (7.9" x 11") SQ20b Hoop (7.9" x 7.9")
- Optional Hoops: RE20b Hoop (5.5" x 7.9") SQ14b Hoop (5.5" x 5.5") RE10b Hoop (1.5" x 5.5")
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.