Janome 5060 QDC
Sew with confidence on all types of fabrics, from lightweight quilting cottons to heavy denims - and everything in between. You'll find it such a pleasure to work on the all Janome 5060QDC. It's a high performance machine that operates flawlessly time after time, allowing you to focus on your creativity and the beautiful results. The Janome 5060QDC is ideal for dressingmaking, hobby sewing, general repairs and with the quilting accessories included with this model it is even ideal for quilting or as a second machine to take to classes.
The Janome 5060QDC gives you computerised sewing with 60 pre-programmed stitches, including 6 different fully automatic buttonholes.
The LCD display makes it easy to see which stitch you've chosen as well as the stitch width and length, which are fully adjustable.
A jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading, full rotary hook system eliminates the need for a removable bobbin case. The hook cover plate opens at the touch of a button, and the extra needle penetration power of the 5060QDC lets you sew across heavier fabrics & multiple layers. This machine also features a seven-piece feed mechanism, a drop feed facility, automatic needle threader, a slide speed control and comes complete with a hard cover.
Hook cover plate
Easily check the amount of thread left on your bobbin. Pop up cover gives easy access to bobbin.
Cuts and holds threads, ready for you to start sewing - no tangled threads.
7 piece feed dog
Allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Handy storage keeping all your unpicker, bobbins, lint brush, etc to hand.
Top loading bobbin
The easy to load drop in bobbin and jam proof rotary hook assembly.
Snap on/off feet
Lower the shank to attach, push the red button to release.
1 step buttonhole
Automatically measures the buttonhole to match the size of your button.
Flat bed/free arm
The detachable accessory box is removed to reveal the free arm.
- 60 stitch selection (inl. 6 buttonholes)
- Rotary top loading bobbin - Category B
- Preset and variable stitch length - maximum 5mm
- Preset and variable stitch width - maximum 7mm
- LCD display
- Electronic speed limiter
- Maximum sewing speed - 820 s.p.m.
- Foot pressure adjustment (6 levels)
- Stop/start button
- Needle up/down control
- 1 step auto sizing buttonhole - 6 styles
- Superior feed system (SFS+) 7 piece feed dog
- Manual thread tension
- Auto thread cutter (scissors button)
- Auto lock stitch
- Built in needle threader
- Drop feed facility
- Horizontal type spool pin
- Reverse button
- Auto de clutch bobbin winder
- Snap on feet
- Twin needle facility
- Hard cover
- Easy set bobbin
- Extra needle penetration power
- Extension table (16" x 11") 405mm x 280mm
- Carry handle
- Power switch
- Aluminium diecast body
- Free arm storage compartment
- Free arm/flat bed conversion
- LED lighting
- Max right of needle space: 17cm
- Weight 6.4kg approx.
- Machine size: W 406mm x H 302mm x D 177mm