Janome J3-24 Sewing Machine 24 stitch
Janome J3-24 Sewing MachineWarranty : Janome 2 Year Agency Warranty
The Janome J3-24 Sewing Machine is a robust and lightweight machine. It includes 24 stitches with 12 stretch stitches to choose from, a one-step buttonhole and a built in needle threader.
- 24 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Quiet when sewing on heavy or lightweight fabrics
- Portable machine – easy to carry around
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading.
- Free arm for sewing cuffs etc
- Fully Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Several feet and a hard cover included
The Janome gives sewing enthusiasts useful and proficient features with the amount of good quality stitches, a one-step buttonhole feature and the drop feed facility for free hand embroidery.
|Mechanical Sewing Machine||Vertical Oscillating Hook|
|Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion||Front Loading – Category A|
|Machine Size: W390 x D150 x H280 mm||Approximate Weight: 6kg|
|Built in Stitches: 24 plus 1-step Buttonhole||Maximum Sewing Speed: 750 s.p.m. (appx)|
|Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm||Maximum Stitch Width: 5mm|
|Needle Threader||Drop Feed|
|Snap on Feet||Manual Tension|
|Vertical Type Spool Pin||Twin Needle Facility|
|Power Switch||Carry Handle|
|Hard Cover||Origin: Thailand|
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.