Brother 1034d Overlocker+3 Free Feet+Free express Delivery
Product code: A035
The Brother 1034D overlocker makes a useful accomplice for novices as well as experienced tailors, use the Brother as a 3 or 4 thread machine, the overlocker will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind. Convert it from a flatbed to a free arm for sewing circular sewing, ideal for sleeves or trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching compatible with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics.
- Included with the Brother 1034D Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot and Instructional DVD
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- The Brother 1034D has convenient "lay in" tension units, with tension unit release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker as easy as saying 123
- 3- or 4-thread cut and sew overlocking stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Differential fabric feed adjustments outside the machine
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Prof David Flynn JP LM from Belfast, Northern Ireland -
I was always hesitant in buying an Over-locker (Serger) but took the plunge and bought the 1034D and I am totally, totally delighted with this machine. After so many nightmare stories about people finding the threading of over-lockers horrendous, it put me off buying one. But, not this little beauty so easy to thread the loopers and top needles, I couldn't believe it as I completed this in minutes - all the thread lines are colour coded and so easy to use, great feed dog system, sturdy yet easily portable. I have over-locked large quilts, used it to hem trousers and make cushion covers - even inserting zips into cushion covers!! I definitely could not do without an over-locker in the sewing room now, keep going back to it. A real asset to have alongside your sewing and embroidery machines. Three extra feet included and using the gathering foot is a dream. A brilliant machine could not recommend it highly enough - 5*** - I am so glad that I bought this.