The Brother 1034D overlocker makes a useful accomplice for novices as well as experienced tailors, use the Brother as a 3 or 4 thread machine, the overlocker will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind. Convert it from a flatbed to a free arm for sewing circular sewing, ideal for sleeves or trouser legs. It also provides overlock stitching compatible with a wide variety of heavy, stretch and light fabrics.
- Included with the Brother 1034D Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot and Instructional DVD
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- The Brother 1034D has convenient "lay in" tension units, with tension unit release and the "easy thread" left looper makes threading this overlocker as easy as saying 123
- 3- or 4-thread cut and sew overlocking stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Differential fabric feed adjustments outside the machine
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
The Brother 1034D machine has an array of stitches for decorative purposes as well as for plain stitching. The portable sewing machine provides durable and stable performance at high speeds. It promotes easy threading feature and also comes with two CDs that will guide you through the first few days.
The Brother 1034D offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can opt for 3 or 4-thread cut-and-sew stitches options. The sewing machine comes with different settings that you can use for tackling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine.
Included with the Brother 1034D Overlocker Blind Stitch Foot, Piping Foot, Gathering Foot and Instructional DVD.